[rollei_list] Re: Selenium Light Meters

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 02:06:55 -0400

I'm real fond of my Gossen Pilot 2 Selenium  Meter which I've been told and
have not reason not to believe has the same insides as the one in my
Rolleiflex 2.8 f type 2 and the meter knob on my Hasselblad.
Trouble is they're not so reliable in lower light; as in
Indoors.
I'd love to get one of those original Weston's people and Ansel talk about.

I got a thing where I can mount my meter on a shoe. And have a shoe adaptor
thing for my Hassy lens shades.
But I really just like it hand held.
Around my neck it sits in the top pocket of a shirt I'd wear with a pocket.
Probalby wear for the occasion.

mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark William Rabiner