[rollei_list] Re: Small meters, was: Selenium Light Meters

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:02:38 -0400

I use a Sekonic Twinmate L-208 meter as my always-in-pocket meter. Very responsive, much easier to read (to me) than the Gossen Digisix. It also has a flash shoe adapter. Another nice meter is the "Voigtlander" VCII Leicameter replacement:

http://www.cameraquest.com/voivcmet2.htm

Jan

Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 02:06:55 -0400
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Selenium Light Meters
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm real fond of my Gossen Pilot 2 Selenium Meter which I've been told and
have not reason not to believe has the same insides as the one in my
Rolleiflex 2.8 f type 2 and the meter knob on my Hasselblad.
Trouble is they're not so reliable in lower light; as in Indoors.
I'd love to get one of those original Weston's people and Ansel talk about. I got a thing where I can mount my meter on a shoe. And have a shoe adaptor
thing for my Hassy lens shades.
But I really just like it hand held.
Around my neck it sits in the top pocket of a shirt I'd wear with a pocket.
Probalby wear for the occasion.