[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex for Artists

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 09:35:52 -0400

Absolutely. I have worked with any number of shooters who were pretty
basic technically but had a wonderful talent to capture light and
moment. Weston was notoriously weak on the technicals...

On the flip side, I have also worked with technical masters whose
images were bland and pedestrian... very often those are the guys who
print for others or teach...

Eric Goldstein