[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex T

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:40:49 -0500

I would have little interest now. Aside from collector value, you can
get comparable or superior performance with nicer ergonomics on a
'cord. I have a black T with a recalculated Tessar, and it is a fine
lens. but it is no Planar. The 80/2.8 Planars on the TLRs have a
unique and wonderful character.

And then there is the matter of the use of belts on the T... do I have
that right? Are there internal belts that drive some of the controls?

Eric Goldstein