[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex T

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:07:41 -0600 (CST)

I have a pair of T's, and have chosen them over the 3.5F and 2.8F that I sold.
 There are several things about the T that makes it the best Rollei, in my
humble opinion:

1   it's at least 6 ounces lighter, and that is a very noticeable difference

2  it takes Bay I accessories, which are smaller and lighter, but more
importantly, allows me to use the superb Minolta Autopole

3  it has the side-pointing shutter release, which I find much easier and
steadier to use (this alone was enough to convert me to the T)

I keep infrared film in one of my T's and T-Max 400 in the other.   I could use
a third for Ektar 100 and even a fourth, which I would use for Delta 3200.
What a perfect outfit.

Robert