[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex T

  • From: Kirk Thompson <thompsonkirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 06:58:11 -0800

I wonder if the Xenars were a re-computed design, as the Tessars were, for T's?
 If the Xenars weren't, I can understand why the Xenars would not be especially
valuable and Tessar T's would be preferable.

(I'm asking because all this discussion has made me interested in trying a
Tessar T – or Xenar, if it's the same lens design.)

Kirk