[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Retro 100/Agfa 100 - problems

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:33:21 +0100

Last I checked the ATL1500 was still going for $2500 and up, even on eBay.

Not exactly within my "acceptable" range :-(

Thor

On 1. nov.. 2009, at 10.21, Hauke Fath wrote:

At 20:16 Uhr +0800 31.10.2009, Marvin wrote:
Hauke I must say I love the range of esoteric products from RH, you must be
pretty well off if you can shop with them though.

I did not say I could. I've seen the TAS live on a photo fair a while back, but as it is, I can still shake by hand the few films I process. Plus, I consider manual work a welcome change from the computer work I do for a
living.

But the TAS definitely an option, and the Jobo processors show up on ?bay
every now and then for acceptable prices.

        hauke