[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Flash

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:08:55 -0800

At 11:25 AM 1/20/2006 -0500, you wrote:

I have a rollei flash and it says 2.8 C on the box. Does this mean that it only fits this bayonet or can I through the use of an adapter fit it to a 3.5 F.

thanks

Disregard this:
I checked and found a box saying "Holding arm for Rolleiflash 2" but I have written 2.8 on it so it's clearly the one I used on my 2.8C. It will attach to your flash. It's grey. The one I have for my 2.5F is black.

Read this:
Sorry, my fingers got ahead of my mind. You need to go the same way I went. The spare arm I have is for a bayonet III.

Don Williams
La Jolla, CA