[rollei_list] Re: OT sort of: Mail Order Film Processing

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:57:38 -0500

At 04:52 PM 10/22/2008, you wrote:
Rob,

Is there a Walmart nearby? They process 120 film, sending it to Fujilabs. They do a good job at very low prices.

Bob

Don't know where Walmart is for anyone else but there are 24 in Oklahoma City. Also a couple or three Sams clubs, which is a little like Costco.

When we left La Jolla last October there was, to the best of my knowledge, just one Walmart. Now I hear there are three.

Try them on the internet, they may have mail service for processing. If not, I am sure Costco does, but you have to be a member to buy anything there.

Don Williams
Moore, OK 73160