[rollei_list] Re: OT sort of: Mail Order Film Processing

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:52:54 EDT

Marc,
Walmart will do your B&W too but I've never used them for that  service.
I still manage a bit of B&W developing at home in the kitchen but no
printing yet.
Have cleared out a one window room and spruced up all the old trays,  timers,
lenses, easels, etc and should have something quick and dirty going  again
soon with running water for rinsing down the hall in the bathroom just as  I
did
as a kid.
I now have some nice Componon lenses I'd seriously like to try out  asap.
This IS exciting!
I wonder if Bluemoon or Walmart would return your 127 spools and  backing
paper if requested they do so?  I'm too scared of losing a 620 reel  to even
chance it.  I respool onto a plastic 120 one.
Best wishes,
Lance
Selma, NC 27576

In a message dated 10/22/2008 7:00:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

At 06:21  PM 10/22/2008, Choiliefan@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Gents,
>Walmart does a  good job with both C41 and E6 medium format.

What about black and white  film?  And I just shot
a roll of C41 127 film this week -- I'm  probably
going to have to send that out off somewhere by mail, probably to  New Moon.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir  gun ghràs fir!