[rollei_list] Re: OT perhaps: Kodak motion picture film for still cameras

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:26:41 -0300

The film was offered me via a second hand photographic items store,
but I found now two direct sellers in our local eBay, the 36-40 frames
roll costs about $10 and a few cents and the ECNII or 2 process costs
about $7.5 per roll, this is one of the web pages with the product,
the text is in Spanish, however at the page beginning you can see the
35mm cartridge images with zoom and in the middle of the page you can
see photographs taken with the film:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-131074914-rollos-de-foto-cine-alfred-250d-kodak-vision3-_JM