[rollei_list] My "new" Rollei P-11 projector

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:54:37 -0300

Some time ago I had bought a Rollei P-11 projector that belonged to
the newspaper where my brother in law is journalist (he obtained a
cheap price to me). This projector worked fine but it did not have the
case and showed scratches and paint loss in several areas (it was used
in a newspaper...). Last week I saw a P-11 in Mercadolibre, our local
eBay branch; it looked in pristine condition, the seller wrote it was
like new and I did not doubt, I sold my P-11 to a friend of mine and
bought the newer one.

I received it today, in mint condition really, it looks like used a
few times. The 500 watts lamp for large rooms projection was in the
projector and the 300 watts lamp was in the box still with the seals,
unused. It came with the manual in Spanish, the 77 and 35mm magazines
were in the boxes with the slides caption papers unused and looking
like new; the Vario- Heidosmat 3,5/110-160 made by Isco is in pristine
condition as the remote control; it also came with details like the
lens bracket, different papers, the additional heat filter for 500w
projection and the original screws and rubber washers to fix the
projector during transport. The case can be used as projector support
for projectio. I’m a slides projection enthusiast and enjoy very much
a good slides show, perhaps it has to do with my childhood.
I uploaded to my blog  some images about my “new” P- 11 projector with
a few technical references:

http://itarphotos.blogspot.com/