[rollei_list] Re: Two Rolleis Better Than One

  • From: John Wild <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:55:37 +0000

Elias,

I use laminating sheet that has been through the laminator. It is
semi-translucent and means you can see fairly clearly what is outside the
reduced frame.

I adapted one of the magazines for my SL66 to take 35mm film to produce 24mm
x 56mm frames and made a finder mask for that using laminating sheet. It can
be folded to suit the locating pins on the SL66.

I can let you have some if you cannot source a supply. Just email me your
address of list.

John