[rollei_list] Re: Marginal Rollie Magic eBay win?

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 10:03:25 +0100

Hi Keith,

the others have expained about your purchase (return it for a refund).

You wanted to know how to find out what others have sold for in the past. You might know this already, but just in case:

do a search on eBay for whatever it is you're looking for. Be as general as possible withoug getting loads of other items.
Clik the "completed items" box a bit down on the page on the left hand side, and then click "search" underneath that.

It will show you all completed auctions for what you're looking for (i.e. what others have paid for similar items).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Thor

On 2 Dec, 2005, at 5:45, keith_w wrote:

I don't know where to pick up on past sale prices of them, so don't know if I was taken for a walk or not... sighhh.
Comments please!

Keith Whaley

--- Rollei List