[rollei_list] Re: Marginal Rollie Magic eBay win?
- From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 06:43:01 -0500
On Dec 1, 2005, at 11:45 PM, keith_w wrote:
Fellow Rollei users/owners...
Sorry to interfere here, but...I have a comment or two and a
question, if you don't mind.
I've always wanted a good Rollei, and now I have one!
I saw this Rollei Magic on eBay, and bought it!
Now that I've got it in my hands, I need to pass on my
observations, and solicit your comments in response...
Comment: You should have asked us here before bidding.
I paid $ 40 for my Rolleimagic, and it sounds like it is in much
better shape than what you got. I only wanted it for collector's
value, since it is incapable of taking good photos due to the poor
design of the meter. With no manual speeds at all, you're screwed
when the meter dies, as they always do.
Get your money back. If you've got that kind of money to throw away,
I'll sell you my Rolleiflex T for a whole lot less and you'll have a
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: