[rollei_list] Re: Hello (again), new Rollei TLR

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:27:57 -0400

Well, I have used Norwood Director/Sekonic Studio  for most of my
photographic life and still like them.  Influenced by its widespread
popularity, I tried a Weston Master V for a time but never really
warmed to it.   About 30 years ago I sprung for a Gossen Luna Pro which
become my main meter.  Several years ago I lost the Luna Pro and
replaced it with a Digisix that became my favorite.  Even after the
Luna Pro eventually found its way home, the Digisix still gets the most
use.  I like it for its compact size and weight, plus it keeps time,
reads temperture, casts my horoscope and suggests stocks of interest.
The Luna Pro and Studio still get some use, but spend most of their
time in a drawer these days.  Adjusted for indiividual characteristics
and used properly, all indicate accurate exposure and are easy to use.

Allen Zak