[rollei_list] Re: Hello (again), new Rollei TLR

  • From: "Fox, Robert" <RFox@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:36:02 -0400

I'm with Jerry.

The only time I'm estimating exposure is with my plastic Diana (but it
makes no difference with this camera).  For everything else, I don't
have the patience or money to waste on images where I guessed wrong and
may have no chance to get the image again.

For images involving flash, forget it, and for transparencies, you have
little room for error. Also, shooting 4x5 Polaroid sheet film at $2.50 a
pop gets expensive very fast. Our eyes and senses are easily fooled.

R.J.