[rollei_list] Re: Hello (again), new Rollei TLR

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:28:18 -0700

Just out of curiousity, why do you use Weston meters? Because tey are
batteryless? I used to use a Norwood Director, but hated it. I went to
digital with a Minolta IIIf years ago and never regretted it. Now I
use a Sekonic L508. Simple and easy and far more accurate then the
Director ever was.

Peter K

--=20
Peter K