[rollei_list] Re: Comparison: scanned Rolleiflex Slide vs. 100 ISO ditigal...

  • From: Brad Slade <bradslade@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "<rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 15:22:07 +0000

I have a Canon 5d mk II.  I just had the sensor cleaned and as part of that
service was told that the shutter has completed 172,000 cycles.  I've never had
a problem with it in the three years I've had it.  It cost 3,500 us dollars
new, but you could get one a lot cheaper now.  I love film and still shoot with
my Rollei 2.8 D and Hasselblad 500CM, but not because its cheaper.

Bradley Slade
Photographer
Publications & Graphics
Brigham Young University