[rollei_list] Re: Comparison: scanned Rolleiflex Slide vs. 100 ISO ditigal...

  • From: Kirk Thompson <thompsonkirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:40:07 -0800

On my (calibrated) monitor the Rollei image doesn't have 'warmer tones,' it has
a vivid color cast.  Part of the anomaly is that it had no sRGB profile
(standard for web).
Shouldn't it look something like this (attached)?
I happen to like both versions – Rollei for content, Canon for plausible color.
Kirk