[rollei_list] Re: Best/Worst Rollei accessory was Re: Google Rollei archive search

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:57:47 -0400

Rollei made most useful: lens hood.
Rollei worst: viewing lens-mounted flash. When they were current, I thought them a bad idea, and these days a useless bad idea.

Generally most useful: for Rolleis with no or disfunctional light meter, a Gossen Luna Pro, or another almost as good hand held unit. Even with a working inboard meter, they are good to have.

Generally worst: a spoon.

On Aug 2, 2007, at 2:21 AM, Marvin Wallace wrote:

If I may, I'd like to ask one question maybe two to the group. What is the
most useful accessory for Rolleiflex and what would rank as the worst?
Regards,
Marvin.