[rollei_list] Re: Best/Worst Rollei accessory was Re: Google Rollei archive search

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 11:11:08 -0500 (CDT)

The strap useless??? Only if you keep the Rollei on a tripod its whole life, and then the most useful accessory becomes the Rolleifix.

In my shooting, the three most essential accessories are the lenshood, the strap, and the Maxwell grid screen.

----- Original Message ----- From: <dpurdy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>