[rollei_list] Re: Benser and LowePro Mini-magnum cases and others

  • From: marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 03:51:55 GMT

One of the great things about living in Hong Kong aside from its very very low
crime rate which means you can carry what you want without fear, Rolex, Leica...
You can also exploit great bargains from China, one such item in the Sarfotto
brand which is about the same as a Domke -not sure about the spelling, they are
however, about a quarter of the price.
They even have really good Billingham copies again at a fraction of the cost,
most local though go for the originals.By the way is not the Billingham the
hight of sartorial elegance.
Marvin.
Sent via BlackBerry® from 3