[rollei_list] Re: Benser and LowePro Mini-magnum cases and others

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:39:56 -0700

That's for yuppies. Its all about labels.  Yuppie-ism is, just like
France at the court of the Sun-King, "not about what you are, but about
the fine art of seeming to be something more"  (Jan De Beaumarchais)

PJ Nebergall

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:53:47 -0400 JMN * <retinaiiic@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
It seems clear from the thread that we all look a bag where form follows
function without revealing expensive equipment within.
Yet some camera manufacturers offer camera bags with obvious markings
that scream "expensive camera gear inside".
Hello! I have to ask why would you want something like this?

John

<egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
> writes:
> > Don't laugh... it's been done!
> >

> > Eruc Goldstein
> >
> > --
> >
> > > A very well lined diaper bag might be a good compromise!
> > > Who's gonna steal one of those?
> > > Health, Peace
> > > Lance
> > > Selma, NC 27576
> > ---
> > Rollei List
> >
> > - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
> > in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

> > 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
> > www.freelists.org

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last. Get
it now!