[rollei_list] Re: Benser and LowePro Mini-magnum cases and others

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:39:51 -0700

A paper bag probably works fine almost anyplace.  I once sold a Volvo to a
young lady in Santa Cruz who put $9000 in 20 dollar bills into a paper lunch
bag and dropped me at the bus stop..  Nobody paid any attention to my paper
bag.

  _____

Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:22:57 -0400
From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can see an example of this at:

http://www.galleria-e.com/cgi-bin/Colemans.storefront/en/product/370101

  _____

GOOD luck getting it thought the SUBWAY.
should be called "the saboteurs bag" you'd need your SABOTEURS UNION CARD to
get one.
was it designed to hold blasting caps or the actual explosives themselves?
:)

and that Mini Magnum just screams  "expensive geeky camera gear".

the direction camera cases have taken now is to play themselves down not
drawing attention to themselves.

but his Colman bag draws attention to itself for just the opposite reason.
Almost.

"don't look at me I'm just the Unabomber!"
Or "I'm only paying 5 bucks for this bag you think I'd have something
expensvie it it?"

you guys know the "how do you fix a Coleman Stove" joke?

I learned it right after I learned the one about the chicken crossing.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

  _____

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power. Play Now!
<http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_oct>