[rollei_list] Re: 6000 part question

  • From: Todd Belcher <todd_belcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:15:53 -0700

I might have that part if it is common to the early 6000 series. If you have the Rollei part number I can look for it.

todd

On 3-Oct-05, at 10:03 AM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Slobo,

This seems to say a lot about the quality of the parts used by
Rollei, and the quality of the service at Rollei USA.

I dunno if Todd would have any parts for that.  I thought he
was a TLR guy.

Jerry

Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:

Question for Bob Shell:

Do you have an extra plastic part which allows the back to attach to
the body? It sits on top, held by two chrome screws by the bottom of
the screen, it also holds the finders in place.
Mine has literally disintigrated. I'm using rubber bands to keep the
back in place for the moment. I've tried contacting Rollei USA, but
no reply, either to voice message and email.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

--- Rollei List