[rollei_list] Re: 6000 part question

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:56:48 -0700

I already have three on the way. The extra two are for those just in case moments, as I don't see letting go of my Rolleis anytime soon.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

On Oct 3, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Peter J Nebergall wrote:

Over on www.cameraauction.com, there was a bidder called "camera
junkyard." He rescued me when the (stock) lens release on my Leicaflex
SL broke -- when no one else even responded to queries. Tho he did not
have the part I needed for Edixamat, he may have some TLRs... And
mundane parts like hinges MIGHT be matched in Yashica, lord knows they
copy everything else....

Peter Nebergall

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:14:25 -0400 Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Monday, October 3, 2005, at 12:00 PM, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:

Question for Bob Shell:

Do you have an extra plastic part which allows the back to attach

the body? It sits on top, held by two chrome screws by the bottom

of

the screen, it also holds the finders in place.
Mine has literally disintigrated. I'm using rubber bands to keep

the

back in place for the moment. I've tried contacting Rollei USA,

but no

reply, either to voice message and email.

Unfortunately, I just sold all of my parts cameras on eBay last month. I don't have any Rollei parts at all now. Check with Todd and see if he has that part.

Bob

'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org

--- Rollei List