[rollei_list] Re: 6000 part question

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:54:42 -0400

On Monday, October 3, 2005, at 01:25 PM, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:

I don't have the part number. From memory of past Rolleis, i.e. the SLX , 6006, and 6008, the part used to catch the magazine's prongs appear to be very similar.

OK, I just looked in the SLX manual. It looks like the part you are talking about is 56039.00.X on the SLX.

You're looking for the latch at the top rear of the body that the film back locks on to, correct?

Bob