[rollei_list] Re: 4x5

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 23:30:03 +0100

I found a second lens for the camera in the box of stuff that came with it,
it’s a Schneider-Kreuznach Angulon 1:6,8/65 in a synchro-compur shutter.

That would be a wide angle, and a decent quality one?

Didn’t get time today, but will mount it in the camera and see if the rail
stops and finder are perhaps calibrated to this lens rather than the 100mm one.

Thanks for the other info and links, should keep me busy for a while.

Thor