[rodgersorgan] Silent Night

  • From: "randallsmith" <randallsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:32:40 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

=0D
How many of you play Fred Bock's arrangement of "Silent Night?"=0D
It is a beautiful, lush piece.  I use the organ strings plus the PR300S
Strings and Harp.  I have used the ahhs on the PR300S too.=0D
Every time I play it someone tells me it's the prettiest arrangement of
Silent Night they have  ever heard.  It begins with  an introduction in C
major and "slides into" D flat Major.=0D
=0D
"Silent Night"  is in  the   Organ Music of Fred Bock Volume #2 (Christma=
s)=20
(c) 1993  Fred Bock Music.  I do not know the availability of it now that
Fred Bock is no longer with us.  It's worth purchasing the book for that =
one
arrangement alone!=0D
=0D
Randall Smith=0D
West Point FUMC=0D
West Point, GA=0D
1930 Hinners/Rodgers 835 Combination

-- Type: image/gif

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html