[rodgersorgan] Re: Silent Night

  • From: "Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:02:05 -0500

I must also echo the praises of Encore! Encore! I have found though that on
Mark Thallendar's tocatta that on the organs I play that to play the right
hand up an octave like he suggest is too screechy. I also must praised
Fred's book Encore! Great book for those with Full Flute Tremulants and Main
Tremulant II.

Matt G.
CaddyOrganist@xxxxxxxxxxx