[roc-chat] Re: Turn on to lakebed.

  • From: Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 21:00:47 -0700

Attached is the map I put together for ROCtober.

Mike K

On 6/9/2015 6:35 PM, R Dierking wrote:

Maybe we should actually be encouraging people to take this new road and they could level it out. 😉 Remember the North-South access road wasn’t much of a road at first. Then the ruts filled themselves and the road became compacted and a little wider. However, there are too many turns on the current route and people cutting across the range is a worry. Dodo Road is a straight shot and pizza delivery would be faster.

Also, if David reposted and asked people not to drink water and not eat before they came to the lakebed, we could probably get by with one portable toilet.