[roc-chat] Re: Stability: Time to Use the Mojo

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:51:12 +0000

Good point Allen, and this would be approximately 1.25" from the root.
However, there might still be some correcting force from the some-what
triangular area between the strap-on and the fin.   There is no doubt that
there's going to be a lot of turbulence created by this configuration.  There's
a transition on the top that goes from 4" to 5" dia with a blunt nose too! I
know you can appreciate complicated projects and how much fun they can be to
build (and fly?).  On this one, I didn't realize how much was involved until I
got building.  Just to give an idea; so far, I've cut over 60 bulkheads and
centering rings. I appreciate all the suggestions.Richard > Subject: [roc-chat]