[roc-chat] Re: Stability: Time to Use the Mojo

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 11:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

If you'd like I can punch the numbers into ROCKSIM with and without shadowing.
I just need the basic dimensions to get you a CP (not CG but CP).
 Just ask.

---------------------------------------
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:01:58 -0700
From: rubr.duky@xxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Silly question... Why not six?

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 20:46, Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you!  After reading the first couple of replies I was beating my head
against my desk and saying "why did I make the fins pink and blue!" and "why
did I ask those guys!"  I did appreciate the humor.