[roc-chat] Re: Rocstock 41 Pictures + Punisher Drag Race Video

  • From: Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:43:12 -0700

Great Video Dave. It's a little disturbing seeing some of the Punishers
came off the rails at an angle. In the slo-mo you can clearly see a number
of them angling right off the top of the rail. I think that is a common
situation with rails. I think that even thought the rail is so much
stiffer than a rod, they still whip around. Maybe it is slop in the pad
but you can see those rails vibrating back and forth quite a bit in even a
moderate wind.

Kurt

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:48 AM, Dave Peterson <woshugui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Here is my video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFF-6Dwud9U
Thanks to everyone for putting this event togather.