[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Re: Rocstock 41 Pictures + Punisher Drag Race Video

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 15:54:49 +0000

The ground and flight videos are excellent, and I don’t want to get far OT but
I noticed the diversions as well Kurt. Interesting that you have basically the
same rockets, engine, and igniter, on the same pads and rails with lots of
differences in the ignition times and way they exited the rail.

Maybe it would be best to start a new thread on launch pads.

Also, hopefully, there will be an analysis about the engine failures because
the K1440WT seems like it would be a great engine for a 2 stage rocket. And,
why did everyone get a much higher altitude than they expected?