[roc-chat] Re: ROCtober 2012 totals!

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:29:39 -0700

The scavenger hunt is the only contest I've ever seen at a ROC launch that
has been a success.  Mike and Payton deserve a lot of credit for making
this launch such a good time for the Scouts.

Board member Greg Lyzenga should not have LCO'ed all Sunday but it figures
he did. ROC members and volunteers should be running the range. Just me
saying.  So, ROC members, why weren't you helping Greg?

Richard Dierking