[roc-chat] Re: Please, share your wisdom and experience!

  • From: Troy Monroe Stacey <tstacey001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 07:35:30 -0700

Don't let anyone around the relay box while connecting ignitor clips to your L
motor.

Best,
Troy Monroe Stacey

On Jun 26, 2015, at 8:58 PM, "Adrian P. Bailey" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I learned to fly out of SJC and got my license in Lodi. My examiner was a
cropduster. They don’t use instruments… ;)