[roc-chat] Please, share your wisdom and experience!

  • From: David Smith <davew6dps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:40:38 -0700

On this chat, and in the club in general, we have some pretty experienced
folks. Some who have developed special skills and techniques over the
course of years of rocketry.

We are always looking for those willing to put together "how to" articles
related to rocketry.

If you have learn some useful tips, or learned some things to avoid, ease
write down your thoughts and send them to me. We have a page on our website
to share experience and advice.

Http://rocstock.org/advanced

If you have some skills or tips from other hobbies or activities that you
find are useful to rocketry, we would like to hear from you.

Photo are great, and videos even better.

You don't have to be an old hand, either.
A quick write up on building your first high powered rocket could help
others about to jump off the deep end.

If you have any questions, or suggestions, pkease email me.

David Smith
NAR 78668, L2
Amateur Extra, W6DPS
ROC Board Member