[roc-chat] Re: Launch Today

  • From: ENHolmberg@xxxxxxx
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 23:22:57 EDT

So, if your not using a 4 channel controller, then what?

In a message dated 5/16/2011 1:07:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
indanapt@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I have an early Control but its dead.

Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo  Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific)  Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods
for asking  questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella