[roc-chat] Re: Launch Today

  • From: ENHolmberg@xxxxxxx
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 15:03:08 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/2011 11:21:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
indanapt@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I guess it  would be a use of a another pyro channel to release the chute
when  the altitude stops changing.

Jeff  Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeffgortatowsky
"(Scientific)  Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods
for asking  questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella