[roc-chat] Re: Fw: URGENT NOTICE FROM AEROTECH

  • From: "Lesnick, Mike" <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:24:08 -0400

Do we know which legislators are on key committees that deal with these
regulations?  I deal with healthcare regulations and we often need to
mobilize providers to oppose unnecessary or harmful regulations.
Identifying the individuals most closely associated with the issue and
flooding them with correspondence is a necessary step.

Even though the regulatory agency has certain authority, getting to key
legislators early can have an influence.

Is the regulatory agency makes the change it's usually too late, or at a
minimum, the fix becomes a much more expensive and costly process
possibly involving legal action which often is simply too expensive to
pursue.

If we have specific individuals we should write letters.

How is Tripoli and NAR participating in this?

Mike

Michael Lesnick

Axiom Healthcare Group

18135 Santa Lauretta Cir