[roc-chat] Re: Fw: URGENT NOTICE FROM AEROTECH

  • From: Cliff Sojourner <cls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:23:50 -0700

 exactly!  as the original note says

please send an e-mail to the Department of Transportation no later than October 10, 2011

Cliff

On 2011-09-27 08:02, David.P.Smith@xxxxxxx wrote:
Actually, the regulatory rule making process doesn't require action by congress. The regulating agencies can decide on their own to change the regulations, without a legislative change.

Communication with our representatives would likely be the first they have heard of it.

David P Smith
NAR 78668, L2
Amateur Extra, W6DPS

    * The opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not
      necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of
      Southern California Edison, its parent company Edison
      International, or any of their affiliates.

From: <k.martin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/27/2011 07:57 AM
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Fw: URGENT NOTICE FROM AEROTECH