[roc-chat] Re: Fw: URGENT NOTICE FROM AEROTECH

  • From: "Lesnick, Mike" <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:45:36 -0400

Got it thanks

Michael Lesnick

Axiom Healthcare Group

18135 Santa Lauretta Cir

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

714-594-5720 - Office Phone

714-323-5968 - Cell

714-968-7076 - Fax

MikeL@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JACK GARIBALDI
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:39 AM
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Fw: URGENT NOTICE FROM AEROTECH

Mike start by sending one here

specialpermits@xxxxxxx <mailto:specialpermits@xxxxxxx>

Jack G

        ----- Original Message -----

        From: Lesnick, Mike <mailto:mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>

        To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:24 AM

        Do we know which legislators are on key committees that deal
with these regulations?  I deal with healthcare regulations and we often
need to mobilize providers to oppose unnecessary or harmful regulations.
Identifying the individuals most closely associated with the issue and
flooding them with correspondence is a necessary step.

        Even though the regulatory agency has certain authority, getting
to key legislators early can have an influence.

        Is the regulatory agency makes the change it's usually too late,
or at a minimum, the fix becomes a much more expensive and costly
process possibly involving legal action which often is simply too
expensive to pursue.

        If we have specific individuals we should write letters.

        How is Tripoli and NAR participating in this?

        Mike

        Michael Lesnick

        Axiom Healthcare Group

        18135 Santa Lauretta Cir