[retroforth] Re: Code Library

  • From: aprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: retroforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:33:07 -0800

Files in directories vs everything together using prefixes:
OK, OK, my last word on the subject :) -- nothing Charles or Ton have said
changes my view that the directory structure is unnecessary (rather the
reverse in fact) and that everything would be simpler, more reliable,
faster, easier to maintain and understand, and less dependant on OS
peculiarities if all the files were in one dir with standardized prefixes.

That said, it's really not a big hairy deal and I am just happy to have
such a nifty version of Forth available, so I'm not going to carp further
:)

Thx for listening,

Andy

Andrew Price