[real-eyes] Re: kc weather podcast via phone

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:43:03 -0600

Think of your contacts in Outlook Express or Outlook.  You can use that
list of contacts to easily  initiate an email message.  Skype works in
much the same way, except that the contacts that you add are other Skype
users.  Contacts can also be any telephone number that you want to add.
Or, you can enter it manually.  So, when Skype opens, I simply type a 10
digit phone number and in seconds, the call is connected.  I could also
tab over to my list of Skype contacts, use the arrow keys to peruse the
list, and press enter on the person's name that I am trying to call.