[real-eyes] Re: kc weather podcast via phone

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:38:23 -0600

And there's also (866)FOX4NOW, (866)369-4669 for the Fox 4 forecast.  But
this guy is generally more accurate than any of the tv stations, grin...He
has several times been the only one to get snow forecasts right, and days
before the event.

Ruthie &

  Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx