[real-eyes] kc weather podcast via phone

  • From: "Steven Clark" <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:19:23 -0600

Hi,
I found a way to listen to the kc weather podcast via telephone.  I just don't
have time to listen to it on the computer anymore and was happy to find a phone
number to call and listen to the podcast.
The sound quality isn't as good as listening to the .mp3 file but hey, it works.
So if you want to listen to the kc weather podcast via telephone call:
(213) 514-5312
Steve