[real-eyes] Re: kc weather podcast via phone

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:16:17 -0600

I have digital service with cable and road runner.  I thought I had the best
price.  Wonder what it would do to my phone bill to drop the long distance
part?
Andrea Breier, President, Heartland Guide Dog Users

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can
say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing
will
be impossible for you." (Matthew 17:20)