[real-eyes] Re: kc weather podcast via phone

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 22:43:07 -0600

I was able to purchase one of these skype phones from Radio Shack for around
$40.
It plugs into your USB port and becomes almost like another sound card.
It looks just like a phone, you of course hear the computer through the
handset, speak into the mouthpiece, and the touch tone dial pad interacts
with Skype, dialing the numbers, any number you want.
So, in essence, you plug in the Skype phone, launch Skype, and using the
keypad on the phone, punch in the number you wish to dial